Sekretaris gue

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

As I walked into my office, my secretary, Janet,
Said, "Good morning boss. Happy Birthday."
And I felt a little better; someone had
Remembered. I worked until noon.

Then, Janet knocked on my door and said "You
Know,
it's such a beautiful day outside and it's
Your birthday let's go to lunch, just you and me."
I said, "By George, that's the greatest thing I've
Heard all day. Let's go." We went lunch.

We didn't go where we normally go; we went out to
The country to a little private place. We
Had two martinis and enjoyed lunch tremendously.
On the way back to the office, she said,
"You know, it's such a beautiful day. We don't
Need to go back to the office, do we?" I said,
"No, I guess not.". She said, "Let's go to my
Apartment."

After arriving at her apartment she said, "Boss,
If you don't mind, I think I'll go into the bedroom
And slip into something more comfortable." "Sure,"
I excitedly replied.

She went into the bedroom and, in about six
Minutes, she came out carrying a big birthday
Cake,
Followed by my wife, children, and dozens of our
Friends, all singing Happy Birthday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment